Winter Conference: Save the Date!
Feb. 4-6, 2015, Radisson Paper Valley Hotel and Conference Center, Appleton
CASE Winter Hybrid Conference
Results Driving Accountability: Actualizing the Promise through Practice
Feb. 19-20, 2015, Phoenix, AZ or virtual • info and tips here
WCASS modification of the 2014 DPI Statewide Self Assessment I-7 Forms
Includes the Smarter Balanced (Grades 3-8), ACT Aspire (Grades 9-10), ACT Plus Writing/WorkKeys (Grade 11) and Dynamic Learning Map (Grades 3-11). Click here
- Wisconsin First Step 24/7 Hotline, mch-hotlines.org or 800.642.7837 – around-the-clock hotline for agency and provider information to help families get connected
- Special Services Director: Roles and Responsibilities
- WCASS Special Projects Committee Report: Guidance to School Districts Facing Shortage of Speech & Language Pathologists
- Wisconsin Safe Schools/Healthy Students Workgroups
- WCASS Alert: Changes in Medicaid and services to individuals with disabilities
- CASE newsletter - April/May/June 2014
Forget Your Username?
It's simple – your user name is now your email address. If you need a new password, click the link to the right to reset it.